- 1 Makerbars Wholefood Energy Bar Kit
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar-free apple butter
- 150g dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1) Empty all ingredients of your Makerbars Wholefood Energy Bar Kit into a bowl.
2) Add apple butter to the bowl and mix all ingredients well.
3) Shape into 1 1/2- 2 inch round bites.
4) Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir chocolate and coconut oil. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
5) Line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Dip energy bites in chocolate, remove with a spoon or small tongs, allowing excess chocolate to drip off, and place on waxed paper to set. (I also used a cooling rack to get rid of excess chocolate)
6) Set energy bites aside until the chocolate sets, about 30 mins. You can also place them in the fridge for a faster set.