Peanut butter contains nutrients that boost heart health, improve blood sugar levels, and depending on how you use it in your diet, lose weight or put on pounds! Peanut butter contains a good amount of protein, vitamins, and minerals:
- Protein. Whether you are trying to lose weight or gain muscle, protein is essential. Each 2-tablespoon (tbsp) of peanut butter contains 7 grams (g) of protein, allowing you to supply your body with the right nutrients to help muscle recovery.
- Fiber. Peanut butter gives you the boost your body needs at any point throughout your day, whether you are getting up to go to work or driving home after a long traffic jam. Peanut butter also keeps blood sugar stable, which prevents you from having those sugar-crashes later on.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids, Polyunsaturated fatty acids, Niacin, Magnesium, Vitamin E. All of these nutrients in peanut butter improve heart health and reduce the occurence of heart disease as they help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Raw almonds are highly nutritious and rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. They contain the following:
- Healthy fats. These unsaturated fats may assist in improving your blood cholesterol levels as almonds contain no cholesterol.
- Antioxidants. The antioxidants found in Vitamin E help build up the cell membranes in your body, shielding your cells from oxidative damage. In other words, you are protecting your body from heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
Cashes help improve your overall health as they’ve been linked to weight loss benefits, improved blood sugar control, and like peanut butter, a healthier heart. This is mainly due to the amount of copper found in Cashews. The significant amount of copper aids in energy production, brain development, and a strong immune system!
It has been said that pea protein is the perfect non-dairy source of protein for vegans, vegetarians or anyone looking for a digestive-friendly protein. Pea protein is high in BCAA’s (branch chain amino acids) and Arginine (L-arginine), which stimulate muscle growth and heart health, respectively. It is also an excellent choice of low-carb protein if you are watching your carbohydrate intake. Overall, whether you are looking to watch your carbohydrate intake, fuel your muscles, or add an alternative to other sources of protein, pea protein is a delicious and healthy way to start!
All of these ingredients contain overlapping nutrients that come together and allow us to create the healthiest version of our products. By creating our GO Bites with using these ingredients, we are providing our community with a healthy snack choice. We strive to associate our products with health benefits that you can share with your friends and family!